Thursday, August 29, 2013

Almost There


Today was our first staff meeting of the year. It went really good and I'm really excited to work with my new team! We are almost done with the classroom setup. We just have a few more touch ups to do and we will be ready for Monday, September 9th. 

Thank God I have such an awesome assistant who will be setting up the rest while I'm laying on the beach or swimming with dolphins! Actually, that's a little scary. I'd have to watch other people first before I try it. 

 Here are some pictures of my classroom in the final stages. I know it's not 100% done, but looks way better then when I started this blog. 

 


I had to finish up my newsletter today and wanted to share it with you. I'm always curious as to what other teachers do for their monthly newsletter. So in case anyone out there is like me, here is what mine looks like.


No comments:

Post a Comment