Friday, August 30, 2013

Pizza

Wooohoooo! I'm off to Playa del Carmen! I have made some more felt stories and will post them when I return. Until then, I am taking a break from everything. Or I am going to try. It's hard not looking up fun things to do in class :)

I found this felt pizza in my classroom and forgot I had it. You could actually use it two ways.

One way I have used it is too reinforce the circle shape.  I add each piece one by one by and ask the children what shape I am putting up.  Then I ask them what topping they think it is.  I love all the different answers I get.

The other way I use it is by putting it up in the classroom for freeplay. It's so fun watching them use their imagination when they play with it. I'm sure there are other ways you can use this one. Be creative.

                                




No comments:

Post a Comment