Monday, August 26, 2013

Five Little Pumpkins


This is one of my most favorite Halloween fingerplays ever! It's a big hit ever year. Whenever I would do this one during rug time I would always borrow my coworkers felt pieces. Then she moved :( very far away. Ok...not that far, but far enough that I can't use it. So I decided to make my own.



The flame comes off when you say, "And out went the light."

Here are the images I used to make them. Just copy, cut, paste into word and wala. You can easily make them as big or small as you'd like. Here is the pumpkin, bat and candle that I used. For the gate, I cut individual fence pieces and glued them together by gluing two long strips to the back of them.


Five Little Pumpkins
Five little pumpkins sitting on the gate.
The first one said, “Oh, my it’s getting late.”
The second one said, “There are bats in the air.”  
The third one said, “We don’t care.”
The fourth one said, “Let’s run and run and run.”
The fifth one said, “I’m ready for some fun.”
Ooooo! Went the wind, and out went the light.
And the five little pumpkins rolled out of sight!


No comments:

Post a Comment