Friday, August 30, 2013

Do You Know the Apple Man?

My sister is getting ready to get married tomorrow! And here I am posting this felt story hehe. Ok I'll make this one quick since they need the computer.


Here is a fun game to play with the children during the month of September. I always do the song once before I let the children participate so that they can get a feel for how the game is played. You sing the song and put the pieces up when that specific part of the apple man is called.

Here is what the pieces look like separated.

I don't know who wrote this song, but I believe I found it on the Perpetual Preschool website.

Apple Man
(Sung to: The Muffin Man)
Oh, do you know the apple man,
the apple man, the apple man?
Oh, do you know the apple man
who likes to play with me? 
(this is where I put up the main apple part)

Oh, he has a great big smile,
a great big smile, a great big smile,
Oh, he has a great big smile
and likes to play with me.


*Continue the song with the following lyrics, or make some up*
Oh, he has two blue eyes….
Oh, he has two green hands….
Oh, he has two green legs…
Oh, he has two yellow shoes…
Oh, he has one brown stem….
Oh, he has one green leaf…

You could add eyebrow, hands, a hat or any other pieces. Be creative.

No comments:

Post a Comment