Saturday, August 24, 2013

Wiggly Worms

The themes I have planned for the month of September are: Back to School, Apples and All About Me. I wanted to make some stories and games that would go along with these themes. As I was searching the web, I came across this post here at Storytime ABC'S Blog! She made the cutest worms and I just had to make them. So I figured since worms and apples go together, I could sneak this into this month's lesson. 

So here are the worms. I really loved everything about her worms so I made them almost exactly the same. I drew these by hand and traced them onto felt. I will be using the same story that she used.



6 Wiggly Worms
One red wiggly worm lying under the sky so blue
Along comes an orange one and that makes two.

Two colorful wiggly worms squirming up a tree,
Along comes a yellow one and that makes three.

Three colorful wiggly worms searching for one more,
Along comes a green one and that makes four.

Four colorful wiggly worms into a puddle dive,
Along comes a blue one and that makes five.

Five colorful wiggly worms squirming across some sticks,
Along comes a purple one and that makes six.
1-2-3-4-5-6!

Spending all this time making these games and felt stories is getting me excited to use them! Let's see how many I can make this next week. Have a great Saturday!


1 comment:

  1. News blogs are the best wellspring of strong reporting on any space of interest. There are express blogs expected to cover present if all else fails news, journalism and breaking news from around the world. These are all around open on the web. https://mediosindependientes.org/

    ReplyDelete