Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Classroom Cleaning

I finally went in to start on my classroom. It was a bit overwhelming. I mean look at it!
I didn't even know where to start. But I figured that my cupboards would be a good place. I started on them two weeks ago but didn't finish. So I took everything out and found things I didn't even know were there! Yikes! At least that's marked off of my checklist.
                                   

I was able to finish this cupbard and I turned my dramatic play area from this....
to this.

I am definitely not done yet, but it looked a lot better than when I first walked in. Don't you think?

I'm going back tomorrow. I only have until Thursday to finish. My sister is getting married Saturday and I'm off to Playa del Carmen Sunday! Wooo hoooo! Oh, but when I was there, I had a little visitor! One of my soon to be students stopped by to say hi :) My has she grown over the summer! Can't wait to start school. I'm so excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment